RBW is a K-POP(Hallyu) contents production company founded by producer/songwriter Kim Do Hoon, Kim Jin Woo and Hwang Sung Jin, who have produced numerous K-POP artists such as CNBLUE, Wheesung, Park Shin Hye, GEEKS, 4MINUTE etc. Based on the “RBW Artist Incubating System’, the company researches and provides various K-POP related products such as OEM Artist&Music Production(Domestic/Overseas), Exclusive Artist Production(MAMAMOO, Basick, Yangpa etc.), Overseas Broadcasting Program Planning&Production(New concept music game show/Format name: RE:BIRTH) and K-POP Educational Training Program&Tour(Short term/Long term).
RBW is making diverse K-POP contents based on "K-POP Artist Incubating System"
1. Artist & Music Production business in OEM way
2. Artist Production & Management
3. Project Album Production
4. K-POP Education, Training Program(1 week, 1 month)
In last 5 years, RBW has produced about 30 teams of K-POP artists, including Wheesung, Park Shin Hye, CNBLUE, and GEEKS, and, as a result, we built up much know-hows in 'Artist & Music Production Business'
Moreover, MAMAMOO, a girl group trained and produced by RBW, topped major online music charts in Korea. With "K-POP Education & Training Program" planned and run by RBW, we provided an effective way to achieve ones' dream to a number of overseas K-POP aspirants.
The partners coworking on OEM Artist & Music production business with us are CJE&M, CUBE CJE&M, CUBE Ent., FNC Ent., Keyeast, etc.
Purpose of participating in KBEE
- To produce global artist through our professional K-POP production system with request of Chinese artist and trainees
- In addition, RBW runs artist production system as a whole process from , that partial cowork is available(for example, only in Music Production, artist production, artist co-production, MV Production, or Showcase preparation).
* OEM Artist & Music Production
1) Development of music and artist with the request of agencies (Domestic/Overseas)
RBW offers customized production agency services that fit the conditions and needs of customers, from artist casting and training, music producing, style consulting to album production. With the production agency service, clients can minimize the cost for human and material resources to establish an entertainment company. In addition, the possibility of success in producing artists gets bigger by applying RBW’s effective training system.
2) Project Albums planned and produced by RBW
New songs of various genres written by in-house producers of RBW including main producer Kim Do Hoon are steadily released as collaboration projects with different singers, with project names such as “Kim Do Hoon Project”, “Artist Diary Project”, “Rainbowbridge Project” etc. In 2014, Standing Egg’s “Lean On Me”, released under the name of “Artist Diary Project”, was selected as the ‘most popular indie single’ in Melon Awards 2014.