F&B venture company research and development as the basic
Its patented continuous product development, food and beverage to drink an advanced manufacturing base, distribution, export worthy of a global trend (F &B) venture company specializing in women.
Founded in 2013 for the current 20 kinds of food powder and vacuum method of roasting
coffee beans Developed
2014 two kinds of patents, trademarks completed three Trademark registration
2015 venture company, research institute, ISO, certification complete, including business
clean and sanitary permit completion of China
Start exporting in 2015 in China, Vietnam, Singapore and etc.
12 May 2015 excellent company commendation award (Venture Association)
1) Bodycut Shaking! [01. CHOCO] Made of 100% the premium chocolate ingredients from France.
-The main ingredient of cacao, cacao bean is rich in various minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus as well as carbohydrate, protein and fat.
2) Bodycut Shaking! [02. PUMPKIN] Full of nutrients from the whole pumpkin including the pulp and the peel, so the taste is richer!
-100% of domestic pumpkin from Goheung, Jeonnam is used. Pumpkin is a food rich in dietary fiber and low in fat. It can make you feel full due to the slow digestion.
3) Body shaking! [03. SEVENGRAIN] We use 7 kinds of domestic grain to make it better.
-You can enjoy a healthy meal by using barley, sticky rice, brown rice, black soybean, white bean, adlay, and perilla.
4) No synthetic sweetener. No synthetic preservative.
-It is hygienic by individual packing method, and it is easy and convenient to carry. You can enjoy Bodycut at anytime and anywhere
* Weight: 20g (pumpkin), 30g (chocolate, 7 grain)
* Product Size: 10 (W) x 3 (D) x 17 (H)
* How to use: Bodycut recipe (How to eat)
1) Please open the product from the top.
2) Pour water (or milk, soy milk) to the marking line.
3) Zip the bag and shake it.
: Mix and take 1 pack once or twice a day. Pour water in an appropriate temperature to the marking line on the product and stir well.
☞ Too hot water may be dangerous, and it melts well in cold water.